Eliminate Uncertainty: Integrating Cash-Based Services into Your Practice
The healthcare climate is rapidly evolving. With payment for services declining, administrative burden on the rise, and patient cost sharing increasing, providers are compelled to explore alternatives to not only survive, but thrive in today’s healthcare environment. Physical therapists are considering cash-based services as an innovative way to improve both patient and clinician satisfaction as well as to increase practice revenues. Whether you are considering opening a new cash-based clinic or integrating cash-based services within your existing business, this course will provide practical guidance on developing a cash-based strategy and identify pros and cons of the cash-based model. Cost effective custom marketing tools using technology will be discussed. Join industry expert, Aaron LeBauer, DPT, a private practice owner who developed a highly successful practice despite never accepting insurance, to learn practical strategies to initiate this diversification.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA DA hours
cert_PA Ethics hours
cert_PA Gen hours
- Recognize the key attributes necessary to succeed in operating a cash-based program.
- Identify the steps necessary to get started
- Describe effective strategies for branding and marketing
- Identify how physical therapy services can enhance value for the patient, community and healthcare system as a whole
- Understand regulations related to a cash-based program.
Brought to you by
|2||Assessment_Eliminate Uncertainty: Integrating Cash-Based Services into Your Practice|