ICD 10: Final Steps for Successful Implementation
The federal government has mandated that ICD-10 be implemented by October 1st, 2015. With only a few months until implementation, this course will provide a brief update on the history of ICD-10, how it is different form ICD-9, and strategies for successful implementation. It will help attendees understand how they will be affected by this change and how they can be prepared for the transition through case studies and active audience participation.
There are NO CEUs for this course
cert_Insert Up To
- Identify the similarities and differences between ICD-9 and ICD-10.
- How to determine the correct ICD-10 codes.
- Describe a mapping of ICD-9 to ICD-10 for common conditions seen by physical therapists.
- Recognize strategies and resources, and adapt practice procedures for transition to ICD-10.
- Identify timelines associated with ICD-10 adoption.
Review ICD-10 resources at APTA.org
Brought to you by