Therapy Use for Children With Developmental Conditions: Analysis of Colorado Medicaid Data
This article, published in the July 2017 Pediatric Physical Therapy Journal, examines the differences of PT/OT service use and spending in children with developmental diagnoses (DX) and developmental delays (DD) that were enrolled in Colorado Medicaid.
cert_Insert Up To
- Discuss the background literature cited in the introduction to the study.
- Describe the research methodology employed by the authors as it pertains to the methods, measures, and analytic approach.
- Familiarize themselves with study design, participants, outcome measures, and covariates, as they relate to this study
- Discuss the study results, especially the PT/OT access, PT/OT claims and dosage, and annual per child spending
- Discuss the strengths and limitations of this study.
- Analyze the relevance of this knowledge to own clinical setting and practice as well as programmatic and policy implications.
Sponsored by logo
Brought to you by
|1||Copy of RECORDING_ Fall 2017 Region V Journal Discussion.mp4|
- Non Member$50.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$30.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Pediatrics$27.00(until 12/31/2030)