Urogenital Cancer Outcomes: Clinical Measures of Lymphedema
NOTE: The article for this course is available through the Rehabilitation Oncology (RO) site. OR in the Resources area of this course.
This OncoReads self-study will provide the learner with a guide to selecting clinical measures of urogenital cancer related lower-extremity limb and genital lymphedema in an oncologic physical therapy practice.
Primary Author bio:
Joy C. Cohn PT, Certified Lymphedema Therapist is affiliated with Good Shepherd Penn Partners in Philadelphia, PA where she was Lymphedema Team Leader until April 2018. She continues to mentor new staff with this organization. Joy has treated lymphedema for 20+ years and established a clinic for the Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania Health System dedicated to addressing all of the rehabilitation needs in the oncology population. She teaches nationally and internationally for the Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy and has been an adjunct instructor in several academic programs. She has published research / contributed chapters in the fields of orthopedics, neuromuscular stimulation and oncology/lymphedema. She has been a proud member of the APTA for 40+ years.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
Upon completion of this OncoRead course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the EDGE task force systematic review process to evaluate and recommend clinical measures for urogenital cancer related lower-extremity limb and genital lymphedema in patients with cancer.
- Describe important criteria for evaluating and selecting clinical measures of urogenital cancer related lower-extremity limb and genital lymphedema for use in clinical practice.
- Utilize the EDGE task force recommendations to select measures of urogenital cancer related lower-extremity limb and genital lymphedema in an oncology practice setting.
- Describe the psychometric properties for recommended clinical measures of urogenital cancer related lower-extremity limb and genital lymphedema.
Sponsored by logo
Brought to you by
- Non Member$90.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$54.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Oncology$48.60(until 12/31/2030)