Dosing and Rehabilitation: Balance and Vestibular Related Impairments
This course will focus on the validation of clinical outcome tools for children with vestibular hypofunction and dosing of interventions to improve postural control and gaze stability in children with broad balance impairments and/or vestibular hypofunction. Intense interventions for children with cerebral palsy; oculomotor and vestibular function for individuals with concussion will be discussed.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
- Identify vestibular related impairments and rehabilitation potential for children, based on clinical test results.
- Discuss the mechanisms underlying improvement of gaze stability and balance through vestibular rehabilitation.
- Design vestibular focused interventions for children with vestibular impairments
- Appreciate current evidence related to dosing parameters for interventions for vestibulo-ocular reflex (VOR) and vestibulospinal (Vsp) impairments in children
Sponsored by logo
Brought to you by
|1||Dosing and Pediatric Rehabilitation: Balance and Vestibular|
- Non Member$100.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$60.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Pediatrics$54.00(until 12/31/2030)