Benefits and Enjoyment of a Swimming Intervention for Youth with Cerebral Palsy: An RCT Study
This particular article, published in the April 2016 issue of the Journal of Pediatric Physical Therapy, details a randomized control trial conducted to assess the impact of a swimming intervention for children with cerebral palsy who were ambulatory (Gross Motor Classification System Levels I, II, and III).
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA DA hours
cert_PA Ethics hours
cert_PA Gen hours
At the completion of this on-line course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the background literature cited in the introduction as related to the study.
- Describe the research methodology employed in the study as it pertains to the target population, the research design, use of outcome measures, research procedures, and statistical analyses.
- Describe the swimming intervention utilized in the study.
- Discuss the results of the study.
Sponsored by logo
Brought to you by
- Non Member$50.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$30.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Pediatrics$27.00(until 12/31/2030)