Neuromuscular Changes with Aging
This course provides reviews and updates the learner regarding the impact of aging on the central and peripheral nervous systems. The learner will review current evidence for best practice for physical therapy assessment and interventions for the aging population with neurologic disorders. Topics reviewed include assessment and treatment for older clients with vision problems, cognitive decline, Parkinson disease, stroke and spinal cord injury.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA DA hours
cert_PA Ethics hours
cert_PA Gen hours
- Discuss the newest findings on aging and the neuromuscular system
- Integrate research on assessment of the neuromuscular system for screening, diagnosis and evaluation to determine best practice for assessment of the aging neuromuscular system
- Integrate research on interventions to improve neuromuscular function in the aging individual and those with degenerative disease to determine best practice for improving health across the International Classification of Function categories.
Brought to you by
- Non Member$100.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$60.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Geriatrics$54.00(until 12/31/2030)