Aquatic Risk Management Issues
This course will educate participants in how to identify risks associated with therapeutic pools. The speaker will introduce participants to legal concepts, codes and risk management, and procedures to reduce their risk of liability. Most importantly, this course will demonstrate ways to maintain a safe, risk-free environment for patients.
Courses are designed to be viewed in the following browsers: Chrome, IE 10/11, or Safari.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA DA hours
cert_PA Ethics hours
cert_PA Gen hours
- Identify risk management concepts.
- Identify risks encountered in and around therapeutic pools and strategies for managing them.
- Examine codes and regulations relevant to risk management procedures in therapeutic pools.
- Identify leading water safety agencies and resources for further study.
Sponsored by logo
Brought to you by
|1||Aquatic Risk Management Issues_course|
|2||Assessment_Aquatic Risk Management|
- Non Member$124.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$99.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Aquatics$89.00(until 12/31/2030)