This course is a pre-requisite required to complete the Aquatic Physical Therapy Competency Course.
This course will provide fundamental concepts related to utilizing hydro and thermodynamic physics to maximize the effects of aquatic physical therapy.Frequently Asked Questions: Courses are designed to be viewed in the following browsers: Chrome, IE 10/11, or Safari.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA DA hours
cert_PA Ethics hours
cert_PA Gen hours
- Learn physical principles of water as they relate to rehabilitation in the water.
- Understand application of aquatic principles to improve aquatic physical therapy procedures.
- Apply knowledge of aquatic principles to improve physical therapy outcomes.
Sponsored by logo
Brought to you by
- Non Member$124.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$99.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Aquatics$89.10(until 12/31/2030)