Strategies for Widespread Implementation of Hospital-Based Direct Access
This webinar is designed for hospital/health systems rehabilitation department administrators, and APTA Chapter Board of Directors and legislative/practice affairs committee chairs with interest in the patient direct access model. The Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association implemented an initiative to promote hospital/health systems adoption and implementation of the patient direct access to physical therapist services practice model. Over a 3 year timeframe these efforts resulted in the number of state of Wisconsin hospitals/health systems approving this practice model, increasing from 28 to over 75 facilities. This webinar will describe the direct access adoption initiative including strategies, resources, benefits, challenges and lessons learned.
cert_Insert Up To
- Review the pre-recorded session, compile questions for the live Q and A session.
- Following the Q and A, complete the assessment with a 70% or higher score.
- Submit your evaluation feedback.
- Print your certificate.
- Develop a plan promoting wide-spread adoption of direct access including how multiple organizations/facilities can be coached concurrently through the process.
- Develop a plan to successfully overcome barriers associated with implementation of direct access programs.
- Access and utilize resources to facilitate adoption and implementation of the patient direct access to physical therapist services model.
- Cite appropriate research, and existing policies and procedures associated with the benefits of the direct access model and overcoming potential barriers.
Brought to you by
|2||Assessment_Hospital Based Direct Access|
- Non Member$169.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$99.00(until 12/31/2030)