Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Assessment of Tendinopathy
This is a partnered course with the AIUM (The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine)* and is FREE to all Physical Therapists. It was delivered on Monday, June 11, 2018. The recording is now available.
Following the presentation, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the microstructure and matrix of tendons
- Understand the dynamics of the load strain mechanism on tendons
- Recognize the sonographic echotexture of a normal tendon
- Recognize the sonographic signature of disease processes within a tendon
- Competently scan a common tendon with confidence
Gregory E. Fritz, PT, RMSK and Colin Rigney, PT, DPT, OCS, RMSK
NOTE: NO CEUs are offered through the APTA Learning Center
*The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide CME activities for physicians. The AIUM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
cert_Insert Up To
Brought to you by