Hot Topics in Medicare: Audits and Medical Review
This session will focus on recent Medicare and Medicaid fraud and abuse probes. It also will cover the therapy cap targeted manual medical review process and reviews by Medicare administrative contractors (MAC) and Medicaid Fraud Control Units.
Participants will be given the most up-to-date information on the results of the initiatives from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as well as strategies on how to respond to additional documentation requests (ADR), reduce denials, and strengthen documentation. Other discussion topics include home health preclaim demo, durable medical equipment (DME) probes, and new rules for Medicare appeals.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
- Review the pre-recorded session
- Complete the assessment with a 70% or higher score.
- Submit your evaluation feedback.
- Print your certificate.
- Learn how to survive a Medicare Audit
- Learn how to strengthen your documentation to defend from an audit.
- Identify manual medical review by Medicare Administrative Contractors
Brought to you by
|1||Webinar Recording_ Hot Topics in Medicare Feb 2017.mp4|
|2||Assessment_Hot Topics in Medicare|
- Non Member$169.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$99.00(until 12/31/2030)