Practical Application of Telehealth (Nov 12)
Technology is part of the fabric of life today, and you can effectively make it a part of your practice. Hear about the definitions, barriers, research, and strategies for making telehealth work for you.
Listen to top-notch speakers presenting state-of-the-art information on this topic. You will come away with a futuristic view of how technology can enhance physical therapy care today for patients and clients in the digital age.
This course will emphasize practical application in telehealth technology use that can be integrated in physical therapy practice. Speakers will present cutting edge applications of technology, focusing on enhancing patient care in the digital age. Following an introduction to telehealth terminology, participants will be exposed to various telehealth services in local and international rehabilitation settings. The primary goal is to identify barriers and develop strategies for practical application of telehealth services for clinical practice. We aim to make this information both exciting and applicable, along with a futuristic view of how technology may enhance physical therapy care in your practice.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA DA hours
cert_PA Ethics hours
cert_PA Gen hours
- Identify common nomenclature and definitions for eligible telehealth providers from CMS (use resources from APTA tool kit).
- Investigate and plan sessions of telehealth appropriate to your jurisdiction and practice setting.
- Describe barriers and strategies to telehealth implementation in your jurisdiction and practice.
Brought to you by
Practical Application of Telehealth
02:00 PM STEST
03:30 PM STEST
- Non Member$169.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$99.00(until 12/31/2030)