Functional Medicine: Lifestyle Strategies to Support Physical Therapy Outcomes
This is Part 2 of a 2-part series on Functional Medicine. Review Part 1.
This course will educate the audience about Functional Medicine tools and lifestyle strategies in clinical practice.
Meet our Speaker
Donna DeSanto Ott, PT MS, is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is currently a physical therapy doctoral student at Arcadia University and has a strong interest in environmental medicine. She is certified by the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA), a collaborative of the Institute for Functional Medicine, and by Epidemic Answers, through which she provides health coaching.
cert_Insert Up To
- Complete a Functional Medicine Timeline and Matrix for a client.
- Discuss how antecedents, triggers and mediators are related to the development of disease.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and how to apply modifiable lifestyle factors to support health and healing.
- Discuss simple, practical ways to support natural detoxification pathways.
Brought to you by
|2||Assessment - Functional Medicine 2|
- Non Member$169.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$99.00(until 12/31/2030)