Functional Medicine: Lifestyle Strategies to Support Physical Therapy Outcomes
This Webinar is scheduled for May 10, 2018 - 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. (EST)
WEBINAR FORMAT! The prerecording will be made available 2-3 weeks in advance - you will receive an email notice. You must review this and be prepared to interact with the presenter during the live session on May 10th. The recorded content will not be replayed during the live Q and A session on May 10th. Please prepare a few questions for the live session and email them directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 8th using the subject line: "Questions for May 10th Webinar". **Please do not call or email Member Services.**
This is Part 2 of a 2-part series on Functional Medicine. Register here for the Part 1 recording.
This course will educate the audience about Functional Medicine tools and lifestyle strategies in clinical practice.
Meet our Speaker
Donna DeSanto Ott, PT MS, is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is currently a physical therapy doctoral student at Arcadia University and has a strong interest in environmental medicine. She is certified by the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA), a collaborative of the Institute for Functional Medicine, and by Epidemic Answers, through which she provides health coaching.
cert_Insert Up To
- Complete a Functional Medicine Timeline and Matrix for a client.
- Discuss how antecedents, triggers and mediators are related to the development of disease.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and how to apply modifiable lifestyle factors to support health and healing.
- Discuss simple, practical ways to support natural detoxification pathways.
Brought to you by
- Non Member$169.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$99.00(until 12/31/2030)