This course addresses ethics terminology and history, ethics versus. law, the role of ethics in professionalism and business relationships, the RIPS ethical decision-making model, and application of the model to case situations. This module will help you approach ethical situations with confidence that you can make ethical decisions and implement a course of action. This module helps fulfill the professionalism prerequisite requirement for completing APTAʹs Level 2 Credentialed Clinical Instructor course. You do not have to be enrolled in the Level 2 course to take this course and earn CEU credit.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA DA hours
cert_PA Ethics hours
cert_PA Gen hours
After completing this module, you should be able to:
- Identify the correct ethical term outlined in the scenario, provided with a scenario and a list of ethical terms.
- Identify definitions of commonly used ethical terminology.
- Apply the steps of the RIPS model of ethical decision-making to an ethical situation.
- Determine a course of action in response to an ethical situation presented by a case scenario Identify the correct ethical principle used for each given example of commonly encountered ethical situations in physical therapy.
Students Veterans Administration (VA)
Brought to you by
- Non Member$72.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$0.00(until 12/31/2030)