PRIVATE PRACTICE - Building a Lifestyle Medicine Physical Therapy Practice
- Non-Member - $109
- PT Member - $89
- PTA Member - $89
- Student - $89
- Post-Professional Student - $89
The most common medical condition in America today is multi-morbidity, with lifestyle driven diseases accounting for over 86% of healthcare spending. According to the latest research, most graduate physical therapy programs do not teach lifestyle interventions. PTs are standing in one of the greatest gaps in modern history. The World Health Organization has mandated all providers address lifestyle principles, but most PT’s do not commonly implement the practice, despite most of our patients suffering from at least one chronic disease, this workshop will provide participants with essential screening methods to measure the vital signs of Lifestyle Medicine.
- Identify the 5 core competencies of Lifestyle Medicine.
- Describe 3 tools needed to launch a Lifestyle Medicine practice.
- List 3 barriers to scaling a Lifestyle Medicine practice.
- Click on the Contents tab to watch the course recording.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com.