PRIVATE PRACTICE - Employee Empowerment: Breaking Down Barriers to Optimize Productivity!
- Non-Member - $155
- PT Member - $120
- PTA Member - $120
- Student - $120
- Post-Professional Student - $120
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
In 2018, the Bureau of National Affairs reported that 11 billion dollars are lost annually due to employee turnover. According to APTA’s Workforce Data, the industry is on track to have a shortage of 26,560 Physical Therapists by 2025 which is only six years away. Private practices are experiencing unwanted trends in employee morale; voluntary employee turnover; reported mistakes; and lawsuits. This workshop is designed to introduce leading strategies in the field of employee engagement and employee empowerment to help break down barriers and optimize productivity in a private practice.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify strategies for solving employee performance problems through employee empowerment techniques.
- Create a roadmap for success to hold your team more accountable without burning them out.
- Identify strategies to align employees' personal and professional goals with key performance indicators for your private practice.
PPS Member discount will display at checkout.
Course expires February 5, 2023
Brandon is a published author, entrepreneur and the President of Wellness Works Management Partners. Seigel brings over fifteen years of executive leadership experience transforming private practices throughout the world. Throughout his storied career, Seigel has empowered entrepreneurs throughout the United States to streamline operations, build winning teams, implement effective business models, and ultimately transform new ventures for optimum success. In recent years, Seigel has built a team of consultants and managers to support private practices in improving their bottom line, streamlining their operations and systems, and ultimately scaling their practices with effective business models and efficient solutions. Seigel currently manages multiple private practices in addition to consulting to healthcare organizations and private practices throughout the world. A recognized leader in today’s private practice environment, he is a frequent keynote speaker and trainer for organizations, associations, and universities. His new book, The Private Practice Survival Guide: A Journey to Unlock Your Freedom to Success (Rebel Press, February 5, 2019) covers the essential how-to questions of opening a successful private practice. Learn more at wellnessworksmp.com or brandonseigel.com.
- Click on the Contents tab to watch the course recording.
- Click Fill Out Survey under the Evaluation listing to provide valuable course feedback. Scroll down on all questions as there may be answer options that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.