Each year, Medicare makes significant changes to the payment policies that govern services provided in Postacute care settings that directly affect physical therapy. To ensure that physical therapists are up to date on the latest regulatory changes, it is imperative that home health, inpatient rehabilitation, long-term care hospitals, and skilled nursing facility providers have a clear understanding on the Medicare prospective payment rules, implementation of value-based purchasing, and quality measures. In this 90-minute webinar, APTA staff experts, Roshunda Drummond-Dye and Heather Smith will provide you with an in-depth analysis of the recent changes in Medicare Part A rules and regulations, what you can expect in 2016, as well as give you a preview of the exciting programming that will take place at the 2015 APTA Postacute Care Compliance Seminar. During the audio conference, you also will have the opportunity to ask the experts your questions.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA DA hours
cert_PA Ethics hours
cert_PA Gen hours
- Login to the APTA Learning Center and launch the course from “My Courses” tab PRIOR to the webinar date to download the handout.
- On the day of the webinar, launch the webinar from the email that was sent to you several days prior to the date of the live event in order to participate.
- You will also have access to a video recording of the webinar. This will be posted within one week of the live event.
- Once you have listened to the presentation go to the APTA Learning Center and access the course on your My Courses page in order to complete all activities. Then continue to the Posttest page within the course to complete the learning activity. You must complete the online posttest with at least 70% accuracy to pass the course.
- In order to Claim Credit, return to the “My Courses” page in the APTA Learning Center to complete the postcourse evaluation.
- Once the postcourse evaluation is submitted, you will be able to print your CEU certificate.
Brought to you by
What’s New for Medicare Payment in 2016: Postacute Care Providers
02:00 PM EDT
03:30 PM EDT
1111 North Fairfax Street