Live Q and A was recorded on March 19th - 1:00-2:00 p.m. (ET) and is available for review in the resources area.
Fully recorded content is also available.
It is estimated that over 44 million people suffer from Osteoporosis in the US. That accounts for approximately 55% of people age 50 and older. In this webinar learn the nutritional basis of Osteoporosis and the best exercises treatment solutions according the latest research.
Meet our Presenter
Jennifer Darby PT, DPT, GCS, CCN, CEEAA, CPAHA Jennifer is a doctor of physical therapy, certified clinical nutritionist, a certified exercise expert for the aging adult, a board certified geriatric specialist and possesses a certification in allied health administration. She brings almost twenty years of clinical experience in the geriatric and orthopedic fields. She is the owner of Trinity Wellness in Brewster, NY and a clinical adjunct faculty member at New York Medical College and faculty at Summit Post Professional Educational Institute. Jennifer has developed various community based educational and nutritional programs for seniors. Jennifer obtained her BS in Physical Therapy from Northeastern University in Boston Massachusetts and her Doctorate from the University of Montana with a certification in allied health administration and her clinical nutritionist certification through the Board of Clinical Nutrition Specialists Program.
cert_Insert Up To
cert_NV credit value
cert_OH approval code
cert_PA Gen hours
- Understand the importance of nutrients in the body and how they relate to Osteoporosis
- Be able to develop prevention strategies for patients at risk for Osteoporosis
- Understand what environmental influences have on Osteoporosis
- Be aware of the mechanisms of action of various Osteoporosis medications
- Be able to develop research based safe and effective Osteoporosis programs for your patients and your community.
Sponsored by logo
Brought to you by
|1||LMS-1014_Pre-Record Osteoporosis_2019 Sep 25.mp4|
- Non Member$90.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$60.00(until 12/31/2030)