APTA CPI 3.0 – CI/SCCE Training
PT and PTA Clinical Performance Instrument (CPI) 3.0
Training module and Assessment for CIs and SCCEs (addresses both PT and PTA CPI)
The goal of the training module is to equip CIs and SCCEs to accurately assess both PT and PTA student's performance using the CPI 3.0. The assessment includes 21 questions and a passing score for successful completion of this training is 100%. You may take this assessment as many times as you need to achieve a passing score.
- Click on the Contents tab to see the training components. Click the 1st component to access the training video.
- Click View Video to launch a popup window with the video training.
- While viewing the narrated training:
- You can adjust the volume of the narration as needed.
- You can also use "pause" to spend more time on a slide.
- The Acknowledgment of Copyright will display after watching the training and must be accepted before continuing.
- The Training Assessment will display after accepting the copyright notice. Learners will have unlimited attempts to pass and must answer 100% of questions correctly.
- You can adjust the width of the quiz popup window by hovering the mouse over the right edge of the popup window to reveal a horizontal double arrow. Click the double arrow and drag to the right to enlarge the popup window. (Note: If you close and reopen the window you will need to resize it again.)
- After choosing an answer for a question, click "Next" for immediate feedback on your answer.
- Click "Next" again to move to the next question.
- If you are unable to complete your assessment in one setting, you can "Save and Close" the quiz by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner of the quiz popup window. Then click "Save and Close." Your answers will be saved so you can resume the assessment later.
- The View/Print Your Certificate will be available after completing the assessment. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com.