ACAPT: Influential Leadership Strategies: Collaborations and Partnerships
Leadership requires the development of knowledge, skills, and attitudes to effectively work with others. Collaboration encourages increased access to information, the appreciation of different perspectives, and collective responsibility, rather than work silos.
Collaborative leaders assemble diverse teams with different experiences and perspectives. Collaboration can occur within your organization or incorporate partners outside your organization. Collaborative leadership characteristics include open communication, connecting ideas, and unifying efforts toward common goals.
- Define collaborative leadership and its characteristics.
- Develop strategies to enhance collaboration.
- Identify potential partners and opportunities for collaboration.
- Analyze strategies to overcome potential barriers in collaboration.
- Recognize the value of collaboration in fulfilling leadership roles.
- Click on the Contents tab to watch the course recording.
- Click the Take Quiz button to complete the assessment. Learners will have 3 attempts to pass and must answer at least 70% of questions correctly.
- Click Fill Out Survey under the Evaluation listing to provide valuable course feedback. Scroll down on all questions as there may be answer options that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|