Breaking Boundaries: APTA Fit for Practice Presents Kelly Starrett's Vision for Transformative Physical Therapy
This webinar features Kelly Starrett, a three-time New York Times bestselling author, performance coach to elite athletes and military units, and a pioneer in health and fitness. In these 2 one-hour sessions, Kelly shares his journey into becoming a human performance specialist, challenging the status quo of physical therapy. He gives fresh perspectives, explores innovative practices, and illustrates how Population Health and Human Performance can revolutionize your physical therapy career. The webinar provided a unique opportunity for the audience to engage directly with Kelly and elevate their approach to physical therapy. Don't miss the chance to break away from tradition and embrace a new era of transformative practice!
The second recording includes questions that Kelly was not able to answer in the initial one-hour live webinar.
- Introduce new professionals to a different pathway or mindset of PT practice
- Explore the potential of your PT/PTA license
- Learn about how Population Health and Human Performance can be incorporated into your practice
Kelly is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and is the co-author of the New York Times bestsellers Becoming a Supple Leopard and Ready to Run and Built to Move and the Wall Street Journal bestseller Deskbound. Kelly is also the co-founder and CEO of TheReadyState.com and co-founder of San Francisco CrossFit, the 21st CrossFit affiliate. Kelly consults with athletes and coaches from the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB, the US Olympic Team and CrossFit. He works with elite Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard forces, and consults with corporations on employee health and well-being. Dr. Starrett’s work is not limited to coaches and athletes; his methods apply equally well to children, desk jockeys, and anyone dealing with injury and chronic pain. He believes that every human being should know how to move and be able to perform basic maintenance on themselves.
- Click on the Contents tab to watch the course recording.
- Click the Take Quiz button to complete the assessment. Learners will have 3 attempts to pass and must answer at least 70% of questions correctly.
- Click Fill Out Survey under the Evaluation listing to provide valuable course feedback. Scroll down on all questions as there may be answer options that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.