CCIP Booster Module 1: Using Objectives to Focus Student Learning
This series of courses is created for only those individuals who have completed the Level 1 CI Credentialing Program (CCIP). It is NOT intended to replace Level 1 training. Further, this series of courses will address many areas covered in the Level 1 certification program and various topics will be introduced over the next 18-24 months. Please stay tuned.
Notice: if you enjoyed this booster module, click here for Module 2
NOTE: There is no requirement as to the order in which you complete these Booster Modules.
This is Module 1 - a 2-hour interactive course consisting of two parts. It is designed to provide booster training to anyone who has previously completed the CCIP Level 1 course.
This course is intended for clinical instructors who have completed the Level One CI Credentialing course and want to review or boost their knowledge and skills. This course will not introduce new material nor will it be an exact repeat of the material from the original CI Credentialing course. This course will take what you learned in the CI course and help you apply it to further solidify your knowledge and skills. We hope you find it helpful.
- Utilize relevant information prior to and during a clinical experience to develop effective behavioral objectives
- Develop behavioral objectives that: a. Adhere to the A-B-C-D format; b. Are individualized to the student’s level of learning;\nand c. Are applicable to the clinic setting
- Can be used to design learning experiences\n
- Apply domains of learning to focus behavioral objectives in a student scenario
- Use taxonomies to appropriately adjust student learning experiences
- Identify available resources to assist students in achieving behavioral objectives
- Use behavioral objectives to accurately assess student performance on summative evaluation tools
PT, DPT, MEd
- Click on the Contents tab to watch the course recordings.
- Click the Take Quiz button to complete the assessment. Learners will have 3 attempts to pass and must answer at least 70% of questions correctly.
- Click Fill Out Survey under the Evaluation listing to provide valuable course feedback. Scroll down on all questions as there may be answer options that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.