CCIP Booster Module 3: Developing Student Professional Behaviors
This course is designed to provide booster training to anyone who has previously completed the CCIP Level 1 course. The course provides a brief review of the content related to professional behaviors from the level 1 course and also explores newer content, including the updated APTA core documents, self-assessment of clinical instructor skills, and current resources to enhance communication and development of student professional behaviors in the clinical setting.
1. Use the APTA Core Documents to effectively reflect on their experiences as a clinical instructor related to student professional behaviors since completing CCIP – Level 1.
2. Complete a clinical instructor self-assessment to determine current area of strengths and areas for continued development as a clinical teacher.
3. Discuss how topics such as generational differences, mindset and openness for learning, resilience, and burnout influence student professional behaviors.
4. Apply strategies and tools to build professional behaviors in students.
5. Improve the ability to have courageous conversations around professional behavior issues with students using strategies and skills from the module.
Adjunct Associate Professor of Health Professions Education, MGH Institute of Health Professions
Lisa Donegan Schoaf
PT, DPT, PhD
Professor and Program Director DPT Program Director, School of Health and Human Performance, Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences, Mary Baldwin University
- Click on the Contents tab to watch the course recording.
- Click the Take Quiz button to complete the assessment. Learners will have 3 attempts to pass and must answer at least 70% of questions correctly.
- Click Fill Out Survey under the Evaluation listing to provide valuable course feedback. Scroll down on all questions as there may be answer options that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|