ONCOReads: Association of Outpatient Cancer Rehabilitation With Patient-Reported Outcomes and Performance-Based Measures of Function
- Non-Member - $100
- PT Member - $60
- PTA Member - $60
- Student - $60
- Post-Professional Student - $60
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
Through this course the reader will be able to understand the effect of community-based outpatient cancer-specific PT and OT on patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and performance-based outcomes for adults with cancer.
- The learner will develop an understanding of cancer-related disability and related impact on quality of life, including physical, social and cognitive functioning.
- The learner will be able to report which multidimensional patient-reported and performance-based outcomes revealed a significant improvement following PT/OT intervention.
- The learner will be able to identify the benefits of community-based cancer-specific physical and occupational therapy services on cancer-related disability and health-related quality of life.
- The learner will be able to report which outcome measures had a significant improvement post treatment.
Dr. Pergolotti is the Senior Director of Research and Clinical Development for ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation and Adjunct Professor at Colorado State University and at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Pergolotti was trained the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she worked collaboratively with researchers from the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, the Gillings School of Global Public Health, in the Department of Health Policy and Management, the Cancer Research Outcomes Group, and the Geriatric Oncology Program at the Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center. Dr. Pergolotti’s work has been funded by the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, UNC Lineberger Clinical and Translational Cancer Outcomes, The North Carolina Translational and Clinical Sciences (NC TraCS) and Programs of Research and Scholarly Excellence at Colorado State University. Her research focuses on access, quality and value of cancer rehabilitation.
- Click on the Contents tab to view the course materials.
- Click the Take Quiz button to complete the assessment. Learners will have 3 attempts to pass and must answer at least 70% of questions correctly.
- Click Fill Out Survey under the Evaluation listing to provide valuable course feedback. Scroll down on all questions as there may be answer options that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|