ONCOReads: Effectiveness of a Home-Based Exercise Intervention in the Fitness Profile of Hispanic Survivors of Breast Cancer
- Non-Member - $100
- PT Member - $60
- PTA Member - $60
- Student - $60
- Post-Professional Student - $60
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
Already registered? Log in now.
Through this course the reader will be able to understand the effectiveness of a home-based intervention in improving the fitness profile of Hispanic survivors of cancer.
- The learner will develop an understanding of the challenges that exist for Latina survivors of breast cancer in adopting a regular exercise program.
- The learner will be able to identify ACSM guidelines for an integrated exercise program.
- The learner will be able to identify the impact of a home-based exercise intervention program on cardiorespiratory fitness, muscle endurance and strength, flexibility, range of motion and extremity disability.
- The learner will be able to report which outcome measures had a significant improvement post treatment.
- Click on the Contents tab to view the course materials.
- Click the Take Quiz button to complete the assessment. Learners will have 3 attempts to pass and must answer at least 70% of questions correctly.
- Click Fill Out Survey under the Evaluation listing to provide valuable course feedback. Scroll down on all questions as there may be answer options that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to download resource.
Open to download resource. Please read the article and take the post-course assessment.
15 Questions | 3 attempts | 11/15 points to pass
15 Questions | 3 attempts | 11/15 points to pass Please complete the post-course assessment with a score of 70% or better. You have three attempts to obtain a passing score.
12 Questions Your comments are important to us! Submit your feedback about the course through this evaluation.
Up to 0.20 contact hours available | Certificate available
Up to 0.20 contact hours available | Certificate available Please download and save certificate for future use.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|