Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t see an answer to your question below? Feel free to call us at 800-999-2782, email us at email@example.com, or contact us using our website's live chat feature.
What are the system requirements?
- Windows - Internet Explorer 10/11 or later version, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox
- Mac - Safari 7 or later version, or Google Chrome (NOTE: many of our courses will not functional properly on a Mac or iPhone/iPad
Internet: High speed is strongly recommended. Most Cable or DLS connections will also work, but they may be very slow. If you access the internet via one of these connections, be aware that you may have difficulty viewing course content, particularly videos
Sound: Sound capability, including speakers or headphones as many courses contain audio which require them.
Video: Set your resolution, at a minimum, to 1024 x 768
Refer to your browser's Help features to check these settings:
- Pop-Up Blocker should be disabled
- Java Script should be enabled
- Cookies should be enabled
Additional software, if needed to play a course or read a handout
Mobile: While tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices may allow for some completion of coursework, they are not guaranteed to work for all courses offered. Please ensure you have a Windows or Mac based computer available to complete coursework in the event your selected mobile device does not meet the needs of the course. If attempting to access via mobile device, use Safari in Apple iOS 7 or later version, Google Chrome (latest version) in Android OS 4.1 or later versions.
How do I enable pop-ups for the APTA Learning Center in my internet browser?
The answer for this question varies from browser to browser. You can find how to enable or disable pop-up blockers for different browsers by clicking on the corresponding link below:
If you are using a browser not listed here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How do I log in to the APTA Learning Center?
- Go to https://learningcenter.apta.org.
- Click the "Log In" button at the top right-hand side of the page and enter the email address and password associated with your APTA account.
- Once you have entered your credentials, click the “Log In” button.
- If you do not have an APTA record, click on the “Register” button to create one.
- If you already have an APTA record, please do not create a new one.
I forgot my login or password. How do I retrieve it?
- Go to the https://learningcenter.apta.org page.
- Click “Log In” on the top right side of the page.
- Click on the “Forgot your password” link.
- Enter your email address on that page to have your password sent to your email.
Do I already have a record in the APTA Learning Center?
Please contact Member Success at 800-999-2782 from 8:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday, to find out if you already have an account.
How do I set up my recommended content area?
- Click on the profile icon on the left-hand side menu on the homepage or hover over the “Recommended for You” tile and click on the “Set Preferences” button.
- Scroll down through the “Interest Categories” on the right side of the new page and rank the categories from a low to high level of interest.
- Click save before navigating away from the page.
Can I search for specific topic areas?
Yes! This can be accomplished by using the search tools on the right-hand side of the APTA Learning Center homepage. Use the “Search by Category” and the "Search by Type" drop-down menus to narrow down your search. You can make one, or multiple, selections here. Then click “Find.” You will be brought to a course listing reflecting your selected topic choices.
Where are my courses?
On the left side of the homepage, click on "Dashboard". This will take you to a page containing your purchased and registered courses. This is also one area where you can access your transcript.
Can I favorite a course?
Yes! To favorite a course, simply click on the star icon next to it, both before and after registration. The courses your marked as favorites will appear on top of product lists for you.
How do I take my course?
- Click on Dashboard on the left-hand menu.
- Scroll until you see the course or activity you wish to enter. Click on the course. This will open the course page. You can then navigate to the “Contents” tab and view the required course activities.
- If you have previously marked a course you registered as favorite, the course would appear under the "My Favorites" section.
What do I do if the course recording or video is not playing?
First, attempt to clear your cache in your browser. This is typically accomplished by going to the history menu and clearing browser history. If the recording is still not playing after that, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Why am I unable to log in to the PT or PTA Clinical Performance Instrument?
You need to complete the training modules for the PT or PTA CPI on APTA’s Learning Center before accessing the instrument. These activities can be found here.
If you have completed the APTA Learning Center training course and you are still having difficulty completing the CPI, please reach out to the Liaison International Customer Service Center. Liaison hosts the CPI and can provide you with the technical support you might need. You can reach them at 857-304-2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many attempts do I have to pass the post-course assessment?
You have three attempts to take the assessment and achieve a passing score. If you do not obtain a passing score in three attempts, please contact email@example.com to be reset. This will allow you to have three more attempts to achieve a passing score.
Where are my Continuing Education Unit Certificates?
On the left side of the homepage, click on CEU Certificates/Transcript. This will take you directly to your transcript where you can view all completed courses and download a complete list of certificates earned.
Why is my course certificate not generating?
Your certificate may not be generating because you have not completed the assessment or evaluation associated with the course. Please check to ensure that you have completed those activities. It also may not generate if you have not achieved a passing score on your assessment. If this is the case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be reset.
Can I get CEUs in my state for this course?
Many states have different requirements for qualifying CEUs. The information for a specific course can be found on the course’s description page.
Where can I locate my Combined Sections Meeting transcript?
CSM session listings or transcripts can be found within the course listing for each conference. Once you enter the course, the transcript will be available in the CEU Certificate section.
What is a learning path?
Learning paths are a series of topic-related courses. Some learning paths result in a certificate of achievement for a specific competency.
Does my personal information remain private in the APTA Learning Center?
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|